If you’re an existing UPS customer and aren’t using the UPS Billing Center, you’re missing out on some great features. It may be tempting to rely on that paper invoice that you’ve always gotten from UPS, but here are a few big things you won’t want to miss.
- First, you’ll be able to access you weekly invoices instantaneously, as soon as they’re released. Once your bill is available, you can download/print your paper invoice AND drill into a digital copy.
- Your new digital invoices have more information than your old paper bill and is available in PDF and CSV (for import to Excel or Google Sheets). In the UPS Billing Center, you’ll be able to see your shipment details, surcharges, credits and GSRs – all nicely organized for you.
- If you have multiple locations, you can easily add them all to the same UPS Billing Center login so you can view all invoices and shipment details in one place.
- You can pay invoices directly within the UPS Billing Center. This can be done either per invoice, or you can enroll in Auto-Pay – whichever you prefer.
- You can assign multiple users access (with different levels of permissions), so tasks like viewing account information and paying invoices can be delegated across your team.
Last, but certainly not least, the UPS Billing Center is where you can dispute billing errors and late shipments. Services like ShipScience will connect to your UPS account and monitor all of your shipments and invoices, filing refund request for you automatically when issues are found. Give it a try and see what you’ve been missing.
Log into the UPS Billing Center here.